San Antonio Winery
Part Time/Full Time Hourly (Based on Experience) plus tips
The Maddalena Restaurant and 1917 Bar and Wine in downtown Los Angeles is hiring! We seek an inspired, and experienced servers/bartender to join our talented service team. This position requires experience in high volume food and beverage operations. Candidates should have food service experience, and be passionate about food, beverage, and hospitality. This position plays a big role for creating and providing best customer experience and satisfaction. Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional hospitality from guest arrival to departure
- Provide food and beverage suggestions based on their preferences and up-sell when appropriate
- Taking and running food orders and pre-bussing tables
- Keep bar area clean, safe, stocked and organized
- Maintain a well-stocked bar with beer, wine, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff. Be a team player!
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Touch tables
- Take beverage order
- Pre-bus table down to drink ware
- Present check
- 2+ years of server and bartending experience
- Currently holds a valid California Food Handler Card.
- If not, must obtain valid California Food Handler Card before start date
- Must have have RBS certificate or willing to obtain by start date.
- 1 year of experience of POS systems
- Professional appearance and grooming
- Professional attitude
- Great communication skills, Good interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Team-working skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multi task with great time-management skills and be able to handle customer complaints.
- Knowledgeable and able to help customers
- Food safety training a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Career growth opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org