Riboli Family Wines
The San Antonio Winery and Riboli Family have maintained a major presence in the wine industry community for 100 years. The success of our 4th generation family owned wine company is reflected in our grass-roots approach to business, endless dedication and forward-thinking. Our brand Stella Rosa has become a real powerhouse in the wine world and we are looking for a Division Manager to lead one of our Los Angeles teams.
- Position: Division Manager for Los Angeles and surrounding territory.
- Be responsible for development, execution and success of the Riboli Family Wines portfolio, Stella Rosa portfolio, and our supplier partners portfolios in the Los Angeles area throughout all channels of the trade- On & Off Premise.
- We are seeking a driven and passionate Division Manager with strong leadership skills and a “hands-on” approach to assist and lead our Los Angeles sales team of 4-6 leaders.
- In this role you’ll coach, train, develop, and motivate a sales team in driving brand standards and analyzing our overall restaurant, and independent retail business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Southern California Broad Market Sales Manager
- Will help foster the continued the growth in Los Angeles and surrounding area(s)
- Work with the sales team of 4-6 people on a consistent basis.
- Train and mentor sales reps
- Monitor & implement sales programs
- Track sales progress daily, weekly, and monthly
- Create new ways of doing business while identifying problems and providing viable solutions
- Plan & run team meetings & annual reviews
- Interview and prospect for new hires
- Progressive Discipline
- Communicate effectively with Sales Manager
- Has good time management skills
- Is proficient with email, reports, and administration (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Provide feedback to management on market issues, opportunities, and competitive activity
- Build trusting relationships with Reps and in accounts
- Use of effective P.O.S.
- Project a professional appearance
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Work with a sense of urgency and high standard of excellence
- Maintain satisfactory attendance
- Practices safe work and driving habits
- Previous sales management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of all channels of wine sales.
- Working knowledge of wine from the world’s major viticulture regions.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team leader.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for tastings & special events.
- Must be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively.
- Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage.
- Candidate must be willing to reside in Los Angeles area.
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.