Riboli Family Wines
- Maintain a Master Route to regularly call on all assigned accounts and ensure that customers are getting their wine in a timely manner
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Consistent growth of distribution within assigned accounts; as well as through new account activation in assigned territory
- Establish & maintain rapport with buyers and key contacts at all accounts
- Conduct staff training and wine education for applicable accounts
- Develop monthly, weekly, and daily written plans for execution
- Identify opportunities, develop and implement ‘Account Action Plans’
- Increase business through new placements, managing sell-through with customers, and regularly opening new accounts in territory
- Maintain territory’s accounts receivable
- Work closely with suppliers, sales managers & key account managers to maintain a high standard of service for all customers
- Responding to emails and phone calls, from management, operations, and suppliers in a timely manner
- High School or GED diploma.
- Two (2) years of sales experience in the wine industry is preferred
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft 365 apps and using an iPad
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and current automobile insurance
- Must reside within 15 miles of territory
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 45 lbs.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills
- Must be a team player who can multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
This is a full-time position with a base salary; supplemented by monthly commissions and regular incentives. Riboli Family Wines also offers a full range of benefits – including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and paid time off.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.