Website Riboli Family Wines
Chain Sales Reps are responsible for selling, servicing and merchandising Riboli Family Wine Estates brands & Stella Rosa in Chain accounts within the Dublin, Livermore, and Tracy CA area. Building displays will involve routinely lifting wine cases, weighing approximately 45 pounds; therefore, sufficient strength and stamina are required. Must adhere to a 40-hour work week, Monday –Friday; hours could be late nights or early mornings.
Ideal candidate must reside near the Dublin, Livermore, or Tracy area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Selling, Servicing and Merchandising shelves, cold boxes, and displays in Chain Grocery store accounts
• Ensure proper rotation of all products
• Avoids out of stocks and ensure proper distribution in each Chain
• Ensure all products are dusted
• Work back stock to the shelves and displays
• Must assist in store resets (on occasion)
• Establish and maintain rapport with Store Managers and Liquor Managers in accounts
• Communicate effectively with Division Manager
• Has good time management skills
• Is proficient with email, reports, and administration
• Provide feedback to management on market issues, opportunities, and competitive activity
• Build trusting relationships in accounts
• Use of effective P.O.S.
• Project a professional appearance
• Adheres to Company policies and procedures
• Work with a sense of urgency and high standard of excellence
• Maintain satisfactory attendance
• Practices safe work and driving habits
• A minimum of 21 years of age
• Must possess current driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance coverage
• Must possess a reliable vehicle
• Must reside in respective Territory
• Minimum 2 years of retail experience and/or Wine & Spirits industry experience
• Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
• Required to successfully pass a background check and drug test
• Must have the ability to lift 45-55 pounds on a regular basis
• Must adhere to a 40-hour work week (Monday- Friday)
• Flexible hours- May be required to work early mornings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Company sponsored insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness options.
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Car Allowance
• Phone Allowance
• Paid Parental Leave for Full Time Employees
• Education Financial Assistance Benefits
• Employee Discounts
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com