Riboli Family Wines
Riboli Family Wines of San Antonio Winery named American Winery of 2018 by wine enthusiasts is seeking a Chain Sales Representative to join our team in the Marin County territory. This is an ideal position for a candidate with a naturally happy disposition and a team player who is enthusiastic, dedicated to the craft, and can provide exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will leverage experience, passion, history, philanthropy, and culture to cultivate relationships with our guests.
Family-owned for four generations, Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery is a fixture in the global wine business, producing wines from various prestigious California regions.
Chain Sales Representatives are responsible for selling, servicing and merchandising Riboli Family Wine Estates brands & Stella Rosa brand in Chain accounts within Northern California. Certain tasks in this role, including building displays, will involve routinely lifting wine cases (weighing approximately 45 pounds) therefore sufficient strength and stamina are required.
This role oversees 40-50 accounts per week and site visits range from 8-12 stores per day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet with store decision makers with focus on selling Riboli Family Wine products to both existing and new accounts
- Service and merchandise shelves, cold boxes, and displays in Chain Grocery store accounts
- Ensure proper rotation of all products
- Avoids out of stocks and ensure proper distribution in each Chain
- Ensure all products are dusted and clean
- Work back stock to the shelves and displays
- Must assist in store resets (on occasion)
- Establish and maintain rapport with Store Managers and Liquor Managers in accounts
- Communicate effectively with Division Manager
- Has good time management skills
- Is proficient and professional with email, reports, and administration
- Provide feedback to management on market issues, opportunities, and competitive activity
- Build trusting relationships in accounts
- Use of effective P.O.S.
- Project a professional appearance and demeanor
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
- Work with a sense of urgency and high standard of excellence
- Maintain satisfactory attendance
- Practices safe work and driving habits
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience and/or Wine & Spirits industry experience
- Must possess current driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance coverage
- Must possess a reliable vehicle
- Must reside in respective Territory
- A minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Required to successfully pass a background check
- Must have the ability to lift 45-55 pounds on a regular basis
- Full-time position- May be required to work some weekends
- Must be able to have flexible hours- May be required to work early mornings/overtime
- Overall potential compensation ranges from $65,000-$100,00 per year based on experience
- Bi-monthly incentive bonus plan
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Compensation
- Phone allowance
- 30% Discount on Riboli Family Wines
- 10% Discount on gift items and baskets sold in the gift shop
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org