Riboli Family Wines
Build your career at Riboli Family Wines! RFW is one of the fastest-growing wine manufacturers in the U.S. and has received the designation of American Winery of the Year. We are a family-owned business, four generations deep, with 100+ years of producing well-known wines. The company’s leading wine brands include Stella Rosa, San Antonio, San Simeon, Maddalena, and Highlands 41.
Convenience Store Sales Reps are responsible for selling, servicing and merchandising Maddalena Vineyard brands & Stella Rosa in Convenience Store accounts within Southern California. Building displays will involve routinely lifting wine cases, weighing approximately 45 pounds; therefore sufficient strength and stamina are required. Must adhere to a 40 hour work week, Monday –Friday; hours could be late nights or early mornings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Selling, Servicing and Merchandising shelves, cold boxes, and displays in Convenience Store Accounts
- Ensure proper rotation of all products
- Avoids out of stocks and ensure proper distribution in each Convenience Store Chain
- Ability to understand shelf and cold box schematics within each Convenience Store Chain
- Ensure all products are dusted
- Work back stock to the shelves and displays
- Fill Cold Box with missing wines and proactively cut new items in
- Must assist in store resets (on occasion)
- Establish and maintain rapport with Store Managers and Store Owners in accounts
- Communicate effectively with Convenience Channel Regional Manager
- Has good time management skills
- Is proficient with email, reports, and administration
- Provide feedback to management on market issues, opportunities, and competitive activity
- Build trusting relationships in accounts
- Use of effective P.O.S.
- Project a professional appearance
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Work with a sense of urgency and high standard of excellence
- Maintain satisfactory attendance
- Practices safe work and driving habits
- Willingness to drive 100 or more miles a day
- A minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess current driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance coverage
- Must reside in respective Territory
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience and/or Wine & Spirits industry experience
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Required to successfully pass a background check and drug test
- Must have the ability to lift 45-55 pounds on a regular basis
- Must adhere to a 40 hour work week (Monday- Friday)
- Flexible hours- May be required to work early mornings
BENEFITS FOR THE FULL TIME POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Variety of Medical
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vehicle/Gasoline Compensation
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.