Website Riboli Family Wines
We’re looking for a team-oriented, and energetic individual to join our growing marketing team. The individual must be customer-minded and have the desire to go above and beyond to share the special story of San Antonio Winery and the Riboli Family in creative and unique ways.
The goal is to provide a high-level of marketing support to enhance the overall customer experience at our three winery locations and event center. This person must be detail-oriented, efficient, and able to manage many tasks.
Responsible for leading field marketing initiatives across the portfolio and overseeing communication with the sales force. The position works closely with Sales and Business Insights to ensure effective brand activation and marketing amplification. Looking for somebody who values working with a cross-functional team and can lead/mentor and communicate at a high level
• Monitor and maintain a record of active projects and team budgets
• Act as “Voice of the Market” to Supplier and Brand marketing to ensure national strategies & tactics are shaped by local market insights and needs
• Work closely with sales team and accounts to amplify brand marketing and activation platforms
• Assist in identifying sampling and other local opportunities
• Partner with Business Insights to develop and evaluate programs that drive growth
• Provide templates and processes for portfolio management
• New brand/item/innovation onboarding
• Manage resources and process for onboarding new brands and innovation
• Inclusive of submissions and uploads for – IRI, Nielsen, Distributor and Retailer portals, etc.
• In conjunction with Business Insights and Sales develop a Go-To-Market strategy for new brands and line extensions
• Set objectives, measure program ROI, and provide market-based insights and feedback to sales and marketing management through KPI scorecard process
• Responsible for Incentive Program creation, communication, and administration
• Partner with Business Insights team to provide tools and resources that drive value with our partners and customers leading to business growth
• Lead and Manage Brand Muscle relationship
• Work with Brand Muscle team and management to produce best in class print work, selling templates, and POS
• Management and allocation-planning of Marketing’s Point of Sale materials and swag inventory
• Coordination with distributors and local reps to ensure POS and product is merchandised well at retail
• Working knowledge of VIP, Consumer and Syndicated data
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Approximately 25% travel
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of Trade Marketing experience in Beverage Alcohol industry or FMCG (related agency experience will be considered)
• Up to date on marketing trends and benchmarking with other industries
• Strong analytical skills – identify the full story and define implications from data analysis
• Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Positive attitude and influence
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company and our distributor network
• Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to function effectively in fast-paced, multi-faceted business environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to interface efficiently at all levels of the organization and distributor network
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Company sponsored insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness options.
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave for Full Time Employees
• Education Financial Assistance Benefits
• Employee Discounts on Food, Gift Shop, and Wine!!
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com