Website Riboli Family Wines
Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery is growing and seeking an experienced and passionate DTC Acquisition & Retention Manager. Our HQ is located near downtown Los Angeles, California and this is an in-house position. The ideal candidate will possess an analytical and data-driven approach toward our eCommerce sites. Plus, she/he must have expert knowledge of all business aspects relating to eCommerce and email marketing, a proven track record of sales growth while managing a 6-figure budget, and a self-motivated team builder role. This individual would oversee all our acquisition and retention management of our DTC e-com websites for our wine brands including two wine clubs.
• Be responsible for the vision and execution of omnichannel media and email campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to paid search, paid social, organic social, affiliates, and email for both acquisition and retention
• Define strategy and success KPIs, and drive campaigns to meet those goals
• Engage with executive and senior management stakeholders to represent growth marketing including the presentation of media strategies, GTM plans and performance retrospectives
• Oversee the performance marketing team and guide strategy with internal partners
• Collaborate with leaders across cross-functional teams to support overall business objectives
• Conceptualize, test, and optimize ad creative to improve campaign performance and scale campaigns
• Partner with Finance team on demand planning, setting budgets, and modeling ROI forecasts for acquisition media mix
• Scale up internal the acquisition and retention marketing team and provide mentorship and strategic guidance to direct reports
• Identify new tactics to diversify the media mix across broad audiences and geographic opportunities
• Help develop overall user acquisition roadmap and manage marketing budget
• Manage trigger-based email programs to nurture and convert prospective and existing partnerships and work with the email marketing team for ongoing optimizations
• Responsible for leading content strategy for ongoing campaigns – including monthly marketing emails provided to partners
• Ensure a central source of truth for advanced attribution, analytics, and measurement
• Lead the DTC eCommerce retail business including the development of short and long-term business plans, meeting operational metrics, delivering top and bottom-line sales goals, as well as managing day-to-day operations to exceed the company’s growth goals.
• Manage all wine clubs on our direct-to-consumer channels
• Lead measurement of all aspects of web analytics that qualify traffic, minimize purchase journey, increase average order values and ultimately increase conversion
• Enhance the customer journey to improve understanding and ultimate attachment of service offerings, driving higher lifetime value of our direct customers.
• Set and deliver financial, volume, and market segment share objectives.
• Lead the development of strategic multi-year customer-specific growth strategies
• Implement & manage product listing program, including creating an SOP that guarantees the timely listing of products across all company ecommerce sites.
• Develop and test strategies and roll out successful initiatives
• Establish product assortment, placement, pricing strategies
• Analyze data and insights to optimize tactics to adjust to business situations
• Utilize previous management experience to lead the current team, and hire/train new members as growth dictates.
• Work directly with senior management to discuss direct-to-consumer eCommerce strategies, including Sales, Brand, Creative, Content, and Customer Service departments.
• Manage sales forecasts by providing weekly/monthly/quarterly estimates on sales projections and plans
In regard to Retention- our goal is to keep both customers and members engaged. Through email drip campaign for each of the following:
• Shells/Cart Abandoners
• New customers
• New members
• Inactive/Passive Churn Members
• 3+ years of experience managing media buying and email, preferably with experience in the DTC space, subscription services, or eCommerce
• Experience as a self-motivator
• Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems, as well as Google Analytics
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive projects in a cross-functional org
• Learning mindset with the ability to adapt and solve problems within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to inform and influence decisions with strong communication skills
• Ability to communicate data with storytelling
• Commerce 7 (Willing to learn our DTC eCommerce system called Commerce 7)
• WordPress (Preferred)
• Ship Station (Preferred)
• Mailchimp (Preferred)
• Excel (Highly Proficient)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation
• Sick Pay
• Paid Parental Leave
• Education Reimbursement
• Employee Discounts
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com