Website San Antonio Winery
Riboli Family Wines is looking for a team-oriented, and energetic individual to join our growing Payroll and HR team. The individual must be customer-minded and have the desire to go above and beyond to share the special story of San Antonio Winery and the Riboli Family in creative and unique ways.
The goal is to provide a high level of HR support to enhance the overall customer experience at our three winery locations and event center. This person must be detail-oriented, efficient, and able to manage many tasks. The Payroll Specialist will help run the daily functions of payroll and will also assist the (HR) department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Multi-state payroll processing for salaried & hourly employees includes reviewing & importing hours from the time and attendance system.
- Process employee changes, tax changes, wage garnishments, and audit transactions before & after the payroll process for accuracy.
- Process rush termination checks, pay adjustments, bonuses, commissions, stop payments, and direct deposit reversal.
- Coordinate various payroll-related internal & external audits including but not limited to compensation, 401k, and worker’s compensation.
- Assist with employee inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Assist with year-end payroll process including gathering and loading data for adjustments for W2s (cost of health insurance, etc.)
- Coordinate with HR for any retro insurance deductions/refunds as well as CA State salary coordination & employment verification.
- Audit HR exports and review data prior to upload to ADP
- Build and run custom reports or create ad hoc reports from the payroll system when necessary.
- Monthly actual/budget variance report and reconciliation
- Must possess strong technical skills; Excel required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels with a customer service attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information.
- Demonstrates initiative, and sound judgment and takes ownership of projects.
- Strong working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred.
- Familiar with the time and attendance system
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance Benefits
- Employee Discounts on Food, Gift Shop, and Wine!
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job please visit riboliwines.com.