Website Riboli Family Wines
The Product Information Specialist is responsible for ensuring accurate and complete product information, including the ongoing maintenance of our PIM and DAM systems. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual focused on data integrity, as the content and formatting of Riboli Family Wine’s product information has far-reaching effects on the success of our brands. Ideal candidates will be self-starters who work as well independently as they do in cross-functional teams – you will work closely with the Marketing and eCommerce teams. This role requires someone with strong attention to detail and copyediting skills and a knack for digging deep to find the smallest of details.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for managing the Riboli Family Wines portfolio Product Information Management (PIM) systems such as Salsify and Syndigo, including reformatting, refining, and optimizing existing data as well as setting up new product data fully, accurately, and consistently
• Responsible for managing the Riboli Family Wines portfolio Data Asset Management (DAM) systems such as Brandfolder, ensuring up to date digital assets are loaded, organized, and properly tagged on a consistent basis
• Responsible for the new item set-up process, ensuring product data accuracy and timing with partners such as Nielsen, IRI, and Label Insight
• Lead periodic content updates to support packaging changes, new item launches and/or product content requirements, as well as the archiving of assets after a package evolution has taken place
• This role is also responsible for optimizing product content within the PIM systems, collaborating with key stakeholders on trends, programmatic results, and data to make sound decisions
• Expected to keep a watch on competitive product data, identifying opportunities and trends for our portfolio as it relates to product information
• Complying with and further developing internal style standards for product information data, including but not limited to copyediting marketing romance language or tasting notes
• Develop, document, and implement product information best practices and procedures
• It is critical that the candidate possess strong attention to detail skills and a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn, performance mindset driven approach to continually assess what’s working, what’s not working using data, analytics, and storytelling to adjust, repackage, eliminate, and accelerate content for our brands
• Enthusiastic about unlocking new ways to vividly tell our brand stories through our product content and data and have a relentless desire to improve that experience across all consumer touchpoints.
• Cultivate cross department relationships within the company to include marketing, eCommerce, chain sales, finance, supply chain, human resources, legal and IT.
• Exercise appropriate behavior with Riboli owned brands and agency suppliers, always representing these brands in the best and most professional manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
• A four-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience enabling the incumbent to perform job responsibilities as required
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
• Naturally detail-oriented and meticulous in nature
• Experience working with Salsify strongly preferred
• Experience working with Product Experience Management (PXM) Tools – Syndigo preferred
• Experience working with Digital Asset Management (DAM) Tools – Brandfolder preferred
• Experience using Project Management (PM) tools – Asana preferred
• Project management experience with experience in managing a large catalog of products (300 SKUs)
• Analytic and research-orientated, ability to communicate effectively, adept at problem-solving and decision-making
• Takes initiative; results oriented. Excellent time management and follows through on commitments
• Ability to have fluent knowledge of PC, working within Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and any other company software is critical to the success of this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Company sponsored insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness options.
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave for Full Time Employees
• Education Financial Assistance Benefits
• Employee Discounts on Food, Gift Shop, and Wine!!
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org