Website San Antonio Winery
Riboli Family Wines is the Winner of the 2018 “American Winery of the Year” by Wine Enthusiast Magazine. We offer our customers a true hospitality experience with delicious Award-Winning Wines. The founders and operators of San Antonio Winery celebrate over 100 years of crafting award-winning estate wines from the prestigious California wine-growing regions of Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley as well as our extremely popular Stella Rosa Semi-Sweet and Sparkling Italian Wines.
Ralphs Sales Specialists are responsible for selling, servicing and merchandising Riboli Family Wine Estates brands & Stella Rosa in Ralphs accounts within the greater LA County Area. Working to build relationships with local Operation Field Specialists for item and display approvals. Building displays will involve routinely lifting wine cases, weighing approximately 45 pounds; therefore, sufficient strength and stamina are required. Must adhere to a 40-hour work week, Monday –Friday; hours could be late nights or early mornings. This position will report to the District Manager of LA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Selling, Servicing and Merchandising shelves, cold boxes, and displays in Ralphs Grocery store accounts
• Develop relationship with local OFS to facilitate local and regional programs
• Establish and maintain rapport with Store Managers, Wine Stewards, and Liquor Managers in accounts
• Routinely executes in store wine tastings and/or demos
• Ensure proper rotation of all products
• Avoids out of stocks and ensure proper distribution, focus on DSD items where applicable
• Ensure all products are dusted
• Work back stock to the shelves and displays
• Communicate effectively with Sales Manager
• Has good time management skills
• Is proficient with email, reports, and administration
• Provide feedback to management on market issues, opportunities, and competitive activity
• Build trusting relationships in accounts
• Use of effective P.O.S.
• Project a professional appearance
• Adheres to Company policies and procedures
• Work with a sense of urgency and high standard of excellence
• Maintain satisfactory attendance
• Practices safe work and driving habits
• A minimum of 21 years of age
• Must possess current driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance coverage
• Must possess a reliable vehicle
• Must reside in Southern California
• Must be RBS certified
• Minimum 2 years of retail experience and/or Wine & Spirits industry experience; preferably Chain Grocery i.e., Albertsons, Vons, Pavilions, Ralphs, Stater Bros, etc.
• Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
• Required to successfully pass a background check and drug test
• Must have the ability to lift 45-55 pounds on a regular basis
• Must adhere to a 40-hour work week (Monday- Friday)
• Flexible hours- May be required to work early mornings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Company sponsored insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness options.
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave for Full Time Employees
• Vehicle Gasoline Compensation
• Phone Allowance
• Education Financial Assistance Benefits
• Employee Discounts on Food, Gift Shop, and Wine!!
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job please visit riboliwines.com.