Website Riboli Family Wines
Responsible for Sales and Marketing of Riboli Estates brands in the state of California, focusing primarily on southern California. Preferred location – Southern California.
• Serve as Riboli Estates Group brand expert within the state
• Develop and Maintain target account lists to grow the Estates portfolio within designated territory
• Responsible for distribution growth in top independent retail accounts
• Drive new points of distribution in on-premise, including independent and regional accounts
• Work independently as well as with Distributor Sales teams to promote Riboli Estates Group and provide brand education
• Effectively communicate Riboli priorities to accounts and within distributorship
• Teamwork – work with teammates via POD drives, market work with’s
• Communicate with sales teams on behalf of the Riboli Estates Portfolio
• Assist with marketing campaign POS awareness – On/Off Premise
• Ensure pricing and budget is maintained under state leadership with Jen Sison, Director of Sales
• Develop annual business plan and targets in collaboration with state leadership
• Work with Authorization Team to achieve state goals in depletions and points of distribution
• Manage execution of marketing programs across relevant channels
• Deploy marketing programs and materials (coordinate with brand marketing teams to leverage and extend existing programs)
Time management will break into the following components:
• 70% time in the Field – specifically training distributor sales force and calling on key accounts
• 10% time on Distributor management (planning, performance recaps, follow-up, etc.)
• 10% of time on marketing development and coordination
• 10% time on Administrative, Preplanning and Follow-up
Cross Functional Teams within the state:
• Work closely with Broad Market Sales Managers in Southern and Northern California
• Assist in sales presentations, wine education, wine dinners
• Set monthly and annual priorities and goals with Sales Managers
• Create and introduce brand programs and strategies
• Cultivate cross department relationships within the company, especially between sales, marketing, and operations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Ability to educate and engage customers and distributors to increase brand awareness
• Strong distributor management skills including:
• Ability to form strong relationships with distributor team
• Utilize a fact-based approach in reporting targets and recaps
• Ensure that targets for state are met
• Provide accurate business intelligence including forecasts, market facts
• Ability to interpret data effectively and employ fact-based selling
• Develop and leverage marketing programs to drive brand success
• Ability to effectively leverage internal resources, e.g., marketing, analytics
• Ability to work with and leverage winery marketing team resources
• Adherence to time allocation guidelines, tools and processes mandated by HQ
• Adherence to Riboli portfolio priorities
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• CSW or WSET Level 2 preferred
• Estimated 50% Travel Requirement
• 5+ years of sales experience in the wine industry
• You are constantly curious, considering every project with both an analytical and creative • approach
• Ability to multitask and pivot quickly while working in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Proficient with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Outstanding ability to service internal clients, anticipating and supporting their needs
• You have a collaborative and energetic work style, with a can-do spirit
• You are willing to roll up your sleeves, no matter what task is at hand
• PASSION FOR WINE
Riboli Family Wines, founders and operators of San Antonio Winery in Los Angeles, humbly celebrates over 104 years of crafting award-winning estate wines from the prestigious California wine-growing regions of Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley. In addition, the family also produces hit Italian wines, including Stella Rosa® Wines, a 6x Impact Magazine Hot Brand award winner. On November 2018, it was announced by Wine Enthusiast that we won American Winery of the Year 2018.
Riboli Family Wines has been in the wine business since 1917 and today, the 3rd and 4th generations of the family continue to keep the company ahead of the industry. Innovation and creativity begins in the family’s California Central Coast vineyards, makes its way to their historical winery in the heart of Los Angeles, and into the hands of loyal and longstanding customers all over the country. The Riboli Family sees success in the calculated risks they take. There is more than a simple story to share – there is a rich history, backed in tradition and award-winning wines.
When you join our team, you will be involved in multiple facets of our company. With creative flexibility, you will have room to create and grow your own projects while working side by side with the owners; you will also receive support and advice from top level management daily. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries with medical and dental insurance, a 401k option, and a rewarding profit-sharing program. We want you to join our community of dedicated, hardworking individuals who believe in our company and products.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Company sponsored insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness options.
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave for Full Time Employees
• Education Financial Assistance Benefits
• Employee Discounts
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.