Website Riboli Family Wines
We’re looking for a team-oriented, and energetic individual to join our growing marketing team. The individual must be customer-minded and have the desire to go above and beyond to share the special story of San Antonio Winery and the Riboli Family in creative and unique ways.
The goal is to provide a high-level of marketing support to enhance the overall customer experience at our three winery locations and event center. This person must be detail-oriented, efficient, and able to manage many tasks.
Riboli Family Wines is the Winner of the 2018 “American Winery of the Year” by Wine Enthusiast Magazine. The founders and operators of San Antonio Winery celebrate over 100 years of crafting award-winning estate wines from the prestigious California wine-growing regions of Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley as well as our extremely popular Stella Rosa Semi-Sweet and Sparkling Italian Wines.
Our Marketing Associate is the winery marketing liaison and will support our winery locations alongside the San Antonio Winery’s Digital Marketing Strategist in all aspects of marketing responsibilities, both in-store and online. This role reports directly into the Marketing & Hospitality Marketing Manager
• Maintain social media accounts for all winery locations (i.e: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Google My Business)
• Update business info as needed
• Engage with followers
• Maintain social media calendar (2 months in advance)
• Create & schedule static posts, Instagram/Facebook Stories, Instagram Reels
• Create and monitor social media ads for e-commerce and winery location promotions
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategist on analytics to ensure perf
• Manage social media ad budgets for e-commerce and winery location ad accounts
• Content Creation
• Coordinate and assist with in-house photoshoots
• Work with design team for graphic requests for email newsletters, print ads, etc.
• Analyze post and/or campaign performance; make appropriate adjustments to increase ROI
• Create and share quarterly updates with Marketing Team
• Monitor competitor activity and industry trends
• Update description profiles as needed
• Coordinate creation of signage and POS in tasting rooms and restaurant with graphic designer
• Proof all materials for grammar, spelling, and accuracy
• Spot check and update (when necessary) websites – including copy, photography, links, etc. to ensure appropriate content is relevant to consumers
• Create & schedule weekly email newsletters to winery locations and e-commerce VIP contacts
• Send out weekly review recaps (Yelp, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor) to top management
• Respond to negative reviews when necessary
• Update hours and business descriptions and offerings as needed
• Manage monthly Yelp Ad budgets and monitor performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration; minimum 1- 2 years professional experience
• Superior organizational & time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Driven and can-do attitude
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Creative copywriting skills
• Reliable transportation
• Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, SurveyMonkey, and Mailchimp
• Photography and photo editing experience is preferred, but not required
• B2C social media management
• Customer service
• Public Relations
• Wine knowledge
• Bilingual English and Spanish
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Company sponsored insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and Critical Illness options.
• 401k and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave for Full Time Employees
• Education Financial Assistance Benefits
• Employee Discounts on Food, Gift Shop, and Wine!!
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com